Raylight

Nothing happens unless first a dream
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 8:15 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:05 pm 

Hi,

I really like XRayUnwrap but the problem is I also like the the default unwrap utility in Max 2008 (actually I use the improved Macro_UnwrapUI script available free elsewhere). I was dissapointed to see that the latest version of XRayUnwrap (1.5) actually replaces the default Unwrapper. I really expected to see XRayUnwrap sit alongside the default like it did in previous versions. I really feel I must now uninstall it as the default unwrapper is far too important to lose.
Would the developers consider ending this method of XRayUnwrap's integration into 3DSMax ?

Thanks.

Hansanter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:10 pm 
Sentinel

Hansanter wrote:
Hi,

I really like XRayUnwrap but the problem is I also like the the default unwrap utility in Max 2008 (actually I use the improved Macro_UnwrapUI script available free elsewhere). I was dissapointed to see that the latest version of XRayUnwrap (1.5) actually replaces the default Unwrapper. I really expected to see XRayUnwrap sit alongside the default like it did in previous versions. I really feel I must now uninstall it as the default unwrapper is far too important to lose.
Would the developers consider ending this method of XRayUnwrap's integration into 3DSMax ?

Thanks.

Hansanter.

Hello Hansanter,
the only way to allow the XRayUnwrap to load its toolbar together with unwrap of 3dsmax is to add some code to original Macro script.
Please send us your actual improved macro and i will update with xrayunwrap code.
Please send it to me at: support@raylightgames.com