Raylight

Nothing happens unless first a dream
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 7:46 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:55 am 

I ordered xray unwrap last week and have had no download link or any feedback save a Pay-pal notice.
What happens now?
Ps
my email is (r o b a n g o l a t g o o g l e m a i l . c o m) without spaces or brackets.
Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm 
Sentinel

airflow wrote:
I ordered xray unwrap last week and have had no download link or any feedback save a Pay-pal notice.
What happens now?
Ps
my email is (r o b a n g o l a t g o o g l e m a i l . c o m) without spaces or brackets.
Thanks.

hi, try to check in your spambox.
Meanwhile we will check your order and contact privately,
thanks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:49 pm 

Exact same problem here- I have the paypal receipt but all attempts to email your two support email addresses result in bounces. I've tried on and off for a few weeks, and there's nothing in my spam mail boxes (my comcast and gmail both didn't work). Maybe you should get a new email address?

Please send me a PM here since email isn't working so I can get the download link.

Paypal info-
name: -----------(edit: removed)
-----------(edit: removed)
Transaction ID: -----------(edit: removed)

Subtotal 12.99 EUR
Total €12.99 EUR
Payment €12.99 EUR
From amount $16.87 USD
To amount €12.99 EUR

Thanks for the cool product, I am an xray version 1.0 customer too and look forward to using the updated version (but didn't get the discount due to a web bug.) The web store problems here are messing with your business transactions in a major way, but I gladly pay full affordable price to support your ongoing work. Cheers

Last edited by DreamboxDigital on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:30 am 

...I still need the product I paid for.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:36 pm 

Waiting for a response. C'mon guys I paid for this, why are you ignoring me and this forum for your own product? If you need even more proof of the transaction at least say something, I have receipts from Pay Pal and for the 1st version of Xray. This is ridiculous.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:05 pm 
Sentinel

DreamboxDigital wrote:
Waiting for a response. C'mon guys I paid for this, why are you ignoring me and this forum for your own product? If you need even more proof of the transaction at least say something, I have receipts from Pay Pal and for the 1st version of Xray. This is ridiculous.

please for this problem contact us at info@raylightgames.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 am 

Quote:
I have the paypal receipt but all attempts to email your two support email addresses result in bounces. I've tried on and off for a few weeks, and there's nothing in my spam mail boxes (my comcast and gmail both didn't work). Maybe you should get a new email address?

Please send me a PM here since email isn't working so I can get the download link.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:10 am 

I just sent another email (with receipt attached) and will see if it bounces again.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:13 am 

And if you missed my posted info above somehow, here it is again. Right there is the paypal transaction number, I don't know what more proof you need. Look it up, and send me a PM here on the forum please since email was bouncing off your server. I can give you my personal email as further proof if you PM me.

Paypal info-
name:-----------(edit: removed)
-----------(edit: removed)
Transaction ID: -----------(edit: removed)

Subtotal 12.99 EUR
Total €12.99 EUR
Payment €12.99 EUR
From amount $16.87 USD
To amount €12.99 EUR

Thanks for the cool product, I am an xray version 1.0 customer too and look forward to using the updated version (but didn't get the discount due to a web bug.) The web store problems here are messing with your business transactions in a major way, but I gladly pay full affordable price to support your ongoing work. Cheers

Last edited by DreamboxDigital on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:03 am 

Got the download email!

Installed!

Thanks!

(the email that I sent you yesterday still had some troubles getting through however, just so you know.)

Anyway, I'm set up now and thanks again for getting back to me.